Dr Tin Latt
B.Com, CPA, FCCA, CGMA, FCMA, MBA, DBA, CIA (USA), IRCA, DQMA,
ISCA (S’ Pore), ACPA, Member of IIA
Head of Faculty MIGM Institute
Alumni Oxford Brookes University
Managing Director – MAT Group
Chairman ARCC (AYA Bank)
Lead Assessor (GIC)
- Dr Tin Latt is Managing Partner of MAT Audit and Professional Services (a network firm to RSM International) and has been working as Project Director and Trainer with more than 20 years of experience in the field of Assurance and Risk Advisory Services.
- He is also an independent Non-executive Director In AYA Bank taking the role of Chairperson in Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee (ARCC) since 2013.
- He gained his experiences in working with Union Parliament (2011-2015) in the process of drafting the Nation’s Laws, working with one of the Big 4s in projects of Transaction Services and working with Guardian Independent Certification (GIC Myanmar) Ltd as a process auditor in the field of implementing Various International Management Standards.
- He is an Executive Council Member of UMFCCI, CEC member of (Myanmar Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA), an EC member of Myanmar Accountancy Council (MAC) and Chairman of Bank Financial Reporting Implementation Committee (BFRIC) who is actively participating in implementation of various national development projects in Finance, Accounting and Auditing sector.
MAY ZIN WIN MAW
Certified Internal Auditor,
Completed FoRM Certification and a Member of The IIA
- Certified Internal Auditor with successful completion of certifications and bachelor’s degree in accounting (hons). Relevant working experiences in Singapore & Myanmar for more than 8 years and possess strong knowledge of internal auditing standards and internal audit functions.
- Currently working on training programs and quality assurance & improvement projects for internal audit services at MAT Audit and Professional Services.
- MIGM campus is located at Level 6, Building 2A, Time City, Yangon. The campus is planned to open on 1 July 2019.
- Primary purpose of MIGM is to develop Governance,Risk Management and Audit Education in Myanmar.
- MIGM campus is located at Level 6, Building 2A, Time City Office Tower Yangon with the space over 50000SQ ft.
- The campus is well structured with modernized class room and supported by IT Lab facilities.
- The campus is planned to open on 1 July 2019.